DVD-Cloner for Mac
A great solution for Clone protected DVD on Mac OS X!
DVD-Cloner for Mac is the excellent copyright-protected DVD copy software for the Mac operating system.
Based on the award-winning current DVD-Cloner platform, it is the most powerful and versatile burning application available for Mac OS X.
This Mac DVD copy software allows you to easily Clone protected DVD to blank DVD With perfect 1:1 DVD copy,
Movie-only copy, compressed copy and customized copy, whatever you want. Its user-friendly interface will make
the copying process easier than ever. You can also copy protected DVD movies with CSS, RC and RCE protection.
Without any special setting, it will remove the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) automatically while copying.
You can freely backup copyright-protected (CSS-encrypted) DVD movie and all regions DVD movie.
If you need to rip protected DVD to hard drive, download DVD Ripper for Mac.
Download Trial Version 3.07 MB
Buy Full Version Now $59.99 USD
| DVD-Cloner for Mac System Requirements:
Operating system - Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 or higher
CPU: Inter or powerPC 1.0GHZ
Available HD space - 8G or more
ROM drive - at least one DVD burner
| DVD-Cloner for Mac Features:
Clone protected DVD to DVD Disc
Movie only DVD Clone for Mac
- Supports complete copy between various types of discs, like DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-9, and DVD-5 to DVD-9
- Makes 1:1 DVD copy when the capacity of target DVD disc is larger than that of the source DVD
DVD-9 to DVD-5 copy
- Copies the main movie only with the extra feature and the movie trailer omitted.
Splits one DVD-9 movie to two DVD-5s.
- Selects the title(s) you'd like to copy .
- Splits and copies one DVD-9 to two DVD-5s with high quality
- Combines two DVDs to one DVD, Support Clone protected DVD.
- Clone your protected DVD to Hard Disk on Mac.
- Burns DVD movies from Mac hard disk.
- The copied discs are playable on both the PC and stand-alone DVD players!
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movie copying
- Fast and easy rip, burn, and copy protected DVD.
- Remove various copy protections like CSS, Sony ARCCOS protections and RC, RCE protections, etc
- Removes region code
- Sets the size of DVD 5 disc
- DVD double layer support.
- Supports more latest copyright-protected DVD movies.
- Ability to save detailed log files
- Optional "advanced setup" section for power users
- It provides simple and friendly user interface that can let you burn your DVD movies.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Compatible
| DVD-Cloner for Mac Main Screenshot:
DVD-Cloner for Mac has a professional and easy-to-use interface which lets you copy protected DVD with just a few easy steps.
What exactly is a protected DVD?
Well really this is an easy answer. A protected DVD is a DVD movie that contains CSS or Content Scrambling System,
which is a digital rights management to protect commercial DVD movies. Manufacturers or producers use CSS keys set
which is a collective term for authentication key, player key, title key, disc key, second disk key set,
and/or encrypted key to protect the disc's content from being duplicated by unauthorized parties.
So is it legal to Copy a Protected DVD?
Now this is where it gets tricky. I'll just say this, it is illegal to circumvent the CSS in most countries.
Now there are a handful of DeCSS software decrypters available. At the risk of defying the Digital Copyright Act
I won't list what titles are available.
Are there legal solutions?
Now onto the fun part. I will say that there are ways to copy dvd's and there are easy solutions to do so.
The best commercial products to use are ( List is based on the most popular and easiest to use ):
| How to Clone Protected DVD on Mac OS X?
DVD is quite commonly used nowadays due to its huge storage advantage. However, most commercially produced DVDs
are always protected with the CSS, RC, RCE. What can you do if you want to copy or make duplications of a protected DVD?
This article is dedicating to demonstrate how to remove the protections (CSS, RC, RCE AND UOPs) automatically
and copy protected DVD movie on Mac OS X (including Snow Leopard).
Step 1: Run DVD-Cloner for Mac and Insert your protected DVD Disc.
Step 2: Select the source and the target DVD burner.
Step 3: Select one from the six DVD copy modes - movie complete copy, movie-only copy, movie split to two D5 discs,
full 1:1 DVD disc copy, movie customized copy, combine two DVD movies to a DVDR DL.
Step 4: It Start Copying Protected DVD on your Mac operating system.