Registry First Aid
Welcome to www.share2.com
Registry First Aid: Keep Registry clean and keep Registry fast!
File Size: 1.47 MB
Download From Site 1
Download From Site 2
Price: US$ 27.95
Buy Full Version Now
Pentium II 1.4 GHz
512MB of RAM
10MB of Free HD Space
Registry First Aid|
Tired of Windows crashing? Sick of having software lock up on you or taking forever to load? The problem could be all
of those incorrect registry entries caused by software installations and un-installations that went awry!
Not all software un-installations do a complete job leaving behind numerous nagging file references in the Windows
registry pointing to files that no longer exist. In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that may slow
down your computer and cause software to lock up, requiring a hard reboot of your computer. Also,
if you've moved your programs from one drive to another, you can break the file links that a program needs.
Registry First Aid will find these files and folders that you've moved on your hard drive and help you correct
the registry entries that point to them.
Registry First Aid cleans the registry to speed up your computer and stop program crashes!
Software un-installations sometimes leave behind nagging file references in the Windows registry,
pointing to files that no longer exist. In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that
may slow down your computer and cause software to lock up.
Registry First Aid eliminates this problem. It scans the registry for orphan file and folder references,
finds these files or folders on your drives, and corrects your registry entries to match the located files
If your registry has links to files for deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid
entries and remove them from your registry.
Here are just some of the great features of Registry First Aid:
- Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references.
- Quickly finds these files or folders on your drives (if they're moved from initial locations).
- Corrects registry entries to the located objects.
- If your registry still retains links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and help you to easily remove them.
- With this powerful tool, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct!
- Easy to use step by step Wizard type interface.
Registry First Aid allows you to:
- - Find invalid file/folder references in Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/XP registry;
- - Delete incorrect registry references to previously un-installed files or folders;
- - Create undo files in RegEdit4 format, so you always can restore Windows registry to the original state.
- - Select drives and paths where to search registry referenced files/folders;
- - Select found matches to make corrections to invalid registry entries;
How to use Registry First Aid: Do all of the above and more using these 5 simple steps.
1. Scan the registry for invalid or bad entries.
2. Scan the hard drive(s) for the missing files.
3. Select the fix for your invalid registry entries.
4. Save a backup file of your registry.
5. Fix the registry!
Copyright © 2010 Share2.com All Rights Reserved!