HDD Regenerator Free Download
This program repairs bad sectors on hard disk drive! HDD Regenerator is a unique hard disk repair program for regeneration of
physically damaged hard disk drives. It does not hide bad sectors, it really restores them!
Hard disk drive is an integral part of every computer. It stores all your information. One of the most prevalent defects
of hard drives is bad sectors on the disk surface. Bad sectors are a part of the disk surface, which contains not readable,
but frequently necessary information. As a result of bad sectors you may have difficulties to read and copy data from your disk,
your operating system becomes unstable and finally your computer may unable to boot altogether.
When a hard drive is damaged with bad sectors, the disk not only becomes unfit for use, but also you risk losing information
stored on it. The HDD Regenerator can repair damaged hard disks without affecting or changing existing data.
As a result, previously unreadable and inaccessible information is restored.
| HDD Regenerator System Requirements:
Windows 7 and Windows 2000/XP/Vista/NT
216 MB RAM
| HDD Regenerator Key Features:
- Support detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk drive surface.
- Support repair physical bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface.
- The product ignores file system, scans disk at physical level. It can be used with FAT, NTFS or any other file system, and also with unformatted or unpartitioned disks.
- Starting process directly under Windows XP / Vista.
- Bootable regenerating flash can be created from the program and used to automatically start regenerating process.
- Bootable regenerating CD allows starting regenerating process under DOS automatically.
- Works with Windows 7 and Vista and Windows XP.
| Main Screenshot:
Can the HDD Regenerator repair your drive?
Almost 60 % of damaged hard disks can be repaired by regeneration.
You can always download free demo version and try to regenerate the first found bad sector.
The main purpose of the unregistered demo version is to display a report which contains information
about the possibility to regenerate the entire disk by means of the registered full version.
If the first found bad sector has been successfully regenerated, you can buy the product to
regenerate all bad sectors on your hard drive. If the first bad sector has NOT been successfully regenerated,
then replace your hard disk drive as soon as possible.
Since the program does not change the logical structure of a hard drive, the file system may still show some sectors
marked earlier as 'bad', and other disk utilities such as Scandisk will detect logical bad sectors even though
the disk has been successfully regenerated and is no longer damaged by physical bad sectors.
If you want to remove these marks, repartition the hard disk drive.
AppleXSoft File Recovery for Mac recover data from deleted, damaged hard disk drives on Mac.
Digital Media Recovery for Mac Recover Photos, Music, Video, files from any Digital Media.