AAA Screen Capture
- Powerful Screen Capture Software Now Released Newer Version
CD Ripper Software Bookmark This Site
|Homepage | Buy Now | Download | Screenshot | FAQs | News | Links | Contact|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I capture a screenshot?
There are two ways to capture a screenshot.
Firstly, you can use a menu command. Select "Capture" command from the system tray menu.
Secondly, use a hotkey. To custom a hotkey, you should do according to the following steps:
A. Double click the system tray to display the Configure Dialog.
B. Set focus to the "Hotkey" text box and press the key you'd like to set as a hotkey.
C. Click "OK" to set the hotkey.
2. Can I cancel a capturing action?
3. How do I if I want to select an area
bigger than the image editor's client area?
7. I have more questions - who
should I write to?
|Copyright © 2003, Share2.com - Screen Capture Team|