to VCD DVD SVCD MPEG Converter 4.1
to VCD/DVD/SVCD Converter Encode
AVI files to VCD DVD SVCD compliant mpeg files for recording
to VCD/DVD with a VCD or DVD creation program.
to VCD/DVD/SVCD/MPEG Converter is a Windows based program
to encode avi files to VCD/DVD/SVCD compliant mpeg files for
recording to VCD/DVD with a VCD or DVD creation program. The
resulting VCD/DVD/SVCD can be played on VCD players, and many
File Size: 2.89M
- Convert an AVI file or Merge some AVI files to VCD / DVD
/ SVCD / MPEG format.
- NTSC / PAL setting option.
- Support DivX / XviD avi format.
- Support MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 video format.
- Support MPEG layer1, layer2, layer3 audio format.
- Support separate source audio stream file.
- "Split function" to split big mpeg file to several small
segment, so that it can be fit into CD-R.
- Input / Output preview.
- Fill in / Customize options for cropping output video.
- Support output effect Soften / Sharpen / FilpVertical
/ FlipHorizontal / FindEdges / EdgeEnhance.
- Support no sound AVI files.
- Registered users can receive free upgrades and support
- Support Input list and other options saving automatically,
finishing it anytime. Cool and easy to use Interface!
| AVI to VCD DVD SVCD
Converter System Requirements
- Hardware requirements for Aare AVI to VCD DVD SVCD converter
is MMX-enhanced CPU (Intel Pentium MMX, Pentium II, Celeron,
Pentium III, P4, AMD K6-2, K-6, Athlon, etc.), 32 MB RAM,
Any VGA card.
- Software for AVI to VCD DVD SVCD Converter is DirectX
8.1 or higher installed and compatible codec installed.
| AVI to VCD DVD SVCD
watch your AVI / MPEG on TV?
(1) Download free avi/mpeg over Internet (iMesh/kazaa).
(2) Convert AVI to VCD / DVD by our software.
(3) Burn VCD/DVD file to your CD-R / DVD-R / DVD-RW / DVD+R
/ DVD+RW disks with creation program: VCDEasy, IfoEdit, DVDDecrypter.
What's a Codec? Why some AVI
file can be converted, but others can not?
Every compressed video file uses a codec to decompress the
individual frames for playback. There are a great many codecs.
Some come with Windows, others must be downloaded and installed
before you can play back the video. Some codecs are not compatible
with DirectX, which is what 'Aare AVI to VCD DVD SVCD Converter'
uses to decode the video frames, in which case you will not
be able to encode the video using 'Aare AVI to VCD/DVD/SVCD
Converter'. Try getting the latest version of the codec, it
might work with 'Aare AVI to VCD DVD SVCD Converter'.