Chess for Pocket PC
9.95 CHESS is the perfect Pocket PC Chess game whether you are a beginner or an expert! Very strong chess engine, clean,
easy-to-use interface, packed with powerful options... Finally a very strong and affordable Chess program for
your Pocket PC handheld!
||Pocket PC Chess Screenshots:
Any Pocket PC device - this includes models from HP, Dell, Compaq, Toshiba, etc.
At least 350 KB of available memory
|Pocket PC Chess Full Version Features:
- 9.95 CHESS uses the excellent and proven GNU Chess engine.
- Switch to edit mode and set up any position on the game board.
- Decide how much thinking time to give the computer.
- Control the computer personality by adding a randomness element or modifying its aggressiveness.
- Includes an opening book with over 6,500 chess moves.
- Access most frequently used functions with just one tap.
- Clear and simple interface with informative help screens.
- Play against the computer or a friend.
- Choose between 10 levels of difficulty (presented as computer thinking time).
- Use the "Hint" function to receive a suggestion for your next move.
- Don't be afraid of making mistakes! Take-back as many moves as you want with the unlimited UNDO feature.
- Learn by watching 995 CHESS play against itself.
- Switch sides at any time and avoid losing face!
Purchase with confidence
- Resume the current game at any time with automatic saves.
- Optionally play a sound after each move.
- Works on all Pocket PC devices.
- NO WAITING: Instant download.
- SECURE online ordering.
- FREE lifetime software upgrades.
- SAME DAY customer support.