Convert audio CD to MP3, WAV, WMA, VQF, OGG
Please visit the following links for more information
Or download the VBRuntime Library from the following links and install it on your computer.
Cann't solve this question,If you have any problems running the installed application,
please download and reinstall the following full version.
Click to download
2. When I launch the software, it shows the message "component WMAEncX.dll or one of its dependencies not correctly registered, a file is missing or invalid.". How do I fix this?
The WMA encoder needs the Windows media codec installed on the system - this is why your application is failing. Your install application should install the WMFADist.exe from Microsoft. This is available from the MS website for free. Download it and install it to your computer. http://www.share2.com/public/WMFADist.exe
3. Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' is not correctly registered
On PC: "Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." when I try run the Windows PC Companion.
This error has been reported with Windows XP. To fix this error...
First download COMDLG32.OCX and copy it into the \Windows\System32 directory. Download COMDLG32.OCX from http://www.mp3-encoder-decoder.com/download/comdlg32.ocx
Then, open the run dialog box using "Start | Run..." and enter "Regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\comdlg32.ocx" to register the DLL.
If this does not fix the problem, download and install install-ocx.exe. Download install-ocx.exe from http://www.mp3-encoder-decoder.com/download/install-ocx.exe
4. Why can't it detect CD-ROM?
If you could not see the CD tracks in your CD Ripper software's files list, then please do according to the following steps,
A, Please click here to download Microsoft's ASPI.EXE driver.
B, After downloading, please install it on your computer and reboot your computer.
C, Retry the software. If the CD Ripper program still does not work, please download the ASPI.EXE driver of ADAPTEC from anyone of the following that meets your Windows system,
E, Retry the software.
5. I have lost my registration code, how do I get it again?
6. How do I purchase a CD version?
7. I have placed an order, when will I get the software?
Registration and Support
11. Is your online order secure?
12. How do I place a phone order?
13. I have more questions - who
should I write to?