We have been a member
of ASP since year 2001.
Shield your PC against trojans, spyware, adware and trackware.
Active Shield is the ultimate heuristic screen, that actively protects your computer from trojans, spyware, adware, trackware,
dialers, keyloggers, and other viruses. Don't wait while malicious programs strike roots
in your computer. Don't let them ever reach you PC with help of Active Shield! Remember that active defense is more effective
than passive. What does it mean? Other anti-trojan and anti-spyware utilities search for malicious programs on your hard drive
and registry, when these programs are already in your system. Active Shield works for your system just like how a firewall
deals with Internet traffic.
If a malicious program tries to reach your PC, Active Shield will intercept it and block it.
Active Shield is your final step on the road to safety and comfort. Please, let professionals guard your security
and privacy while you working or entertaining with your PC.
Before you realize, that it is exact what you need to complete shield against trojans, spyware and malware on your PC,
please, look through Active Shield's key features
Active Shield Features:
Active security methods:
- Active system monitoring
- Three types of Shield (security modes)
- Revealing and reliable destroying of trojans, spyware, adware, trackware, dialers, keyloggers and other malicious software
- Heuristic algorithms
- Backup of any changes, made to your system
- Full customizability and fine tuning support
- Full time professional support
- Anti-malware databases updates
- Handy Update Wizard
- Daily database updates on our web site
- Updating both from Internet and local file
- Improved updating process for large networks.
- User-friendly and handy interface
- Colorful skinned main window
- Guard system folders - Active Shield guard system folders and warn about any changes inside them (copy, creating or deletion of files). It will also try to restore deleted critical system files. This feature prevents a lot of trojans and spyware (even unknown) from installing in your system.
- Guard autorun list - Active Shield guard autorun list (the list of files that run automatically in Windows startup - a lot of trojans and spyware can be run from this place) and warn about new suspicious items in it.
- Guard processes - Active Shield guard currently ran processes and warn about malicious processes (using its database). This feature kill almost all known malicious programs when they are active.
- Guard BHOs - Active Shield will guard and block all dangerous Browser Helper Objects in your system.
- Guard browser settings - Active Shield will guard your browser's settings and alert when they are changed. This settings include home page, security options, etc.
- Guard executables - Active Shield guard executables in system memory. This feature kill almost all known malicious programs when they are trying to get active.
- Guard DLL's - Active Shield guard DLL's in system memory. This feature kill almost all known malicious programs when they are trying to get active.
requires Windows 7/NT/Vista/2000/XP
Intel Pentium CPU 300MHz or higher
64 MB RAM
100 MB Free hard disk space