Frequently Asked Questions
You will receive an email that confirm your order within 24 hours after you choose the online order form.
At the same time, you will receive your registration number.
- Which is the difference between Standard and Professional versions?
Standard version can create screensavers with images, music files and transition effects. Registration fee is $24.45.
Professional version has all the functions in standard version, and can also create flash, video or web screensavers,
supports more advanced options. Registration fee is $39.95.
- What's the improvement in the Golden commercial version?
The Golden version supports distributing screensavers for commercial users, can add Internet Link Banner at the top of dialog box to screensaver; support Static Desktop Preview image; Allow add user license agreement and readme text for installation; can create unlocakable "Try & Buy" screen savers with registration code, trial day limit, media files limits, sales information dialog, etc.
After you purchase the golden commercial version, you own the royalties or any kind of rights on the screensavers you create,
and can distribute or sell the screensavers freely.
- How can I register 2Flyer Screensaver Builder?
2Flyer Screensaver Builder is a commercial product distributed with the shareware concept: download and try it,
if you like and want to continue using it, then you pay, otherwise just uninstall it. You can purchase 2Flyer Screensaver Builder
from out web site at: http://www.share2.com/2flyer/
- Do you require royalties on screensavers created with 2Flyer Screensaver Builder?
We do not require royalties or any kind of rights on the screensavers you create.
All the screensavers you create with 2Flyer own entirely to you. If you are a REGISTERED user you are entitled
to distribute all the screensavers you make. You can use, distribute and sell them freely.
- If I make a screensaver for someone do they have to have 2Flyer program to see it?
No, each screensaver created with 2Flyer is a stand-alone, all in one installation file.
It contains images, sounds, music, and everything else needed to run it.
- How can I share a screensaver with my family and friends?
A created screensaver installation file is a normal file. You can copy/delete/rename it like any other file on your hard drive.
(1) You can send a screensaver by email as an attachment (Use Outlook Express or other email programs);
(2) You can upload it to a website (Use CuteFTP or other similar FTP programs), then tell people the download URL;
(3) You can copy the screensaver to a CD-ROM.
To copy a screensaver to a CD-ROM, like any other file, you will need of a CD burner device (a CD recorder) and a CD burner software
(like Nero, EasyCD Creator or similar). Please refer to your CD recorder documentation for details about this issue.
- How can I edit a screensaver I created?
After you created a .exe screensaver installation you cannot reload and edit it. If you think you will want to edit you
screensaver in the future you should save a project file from the menu option Project->Save As before you build the screensaver.
A screensaver project is a .fly file which contains all the data necessary to create your screensaver.
- Why can I only see "Build Failed" information when click the Build button?
If you see this error information when building a screensaver installation, please try to stop your Anti-Virus or
other system monitor software temporarily, and then click the "OK" button to continue.
- I want "a new feature" implemented in 2Flyer. Can you please do it?
A 2Flyer wish-list exists. Please send us any suggestions, we will add them in our wish-list and maybe
we will implement it in the next release.
- 2Flyer created screensavers will work on a Apple Macintosh?
No, sorry. They will work only on Microsoft Windows 32bit based PCs.
- I registered 2Flyer but screensavers I created still claim as unregistered?
Once you create a screensaver it is a totally autonomous piece of software. It is totally indipendent from the software
which created it. This remain valid also for the registration status. This means that once you registered 2Flyer,
you have to create again all the screensavers you built before you typed in the registration code. This could be a quick job if you saved the screensaver project for each screensaver.
- How do I download/receive new updates for the 2Flyer Screensaver Builder?
You can freely download each new release from the "download" section of our web site.
- Is your online order form secure?
Yes, it is 100% secure.
- Need I pay for upgrade?
No, All upgrades are free to registered users. If you lost your registration data please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
please include your Order ID and registered email address in it, we'll be happy to help you.
- What happens after I send in the order?